Desmond has started to enjoy the tub and Lex is getting used to sharing his tub space. He wants Des to get in with him now whenever he baths. We have a good time cuddling on the couch and watching movies or playing outside in our fun yard. It has been intense at times having two and Dave and I miss our "us time" a bit. It was nice to have family so close, dad's monthly visits, and Stacey next door to give us a break here and there, but the four of us have a lot of fun and we would not have it any other way. I have really enjoyed becoming a stay at home mom. My boys are amazing and every day is fun and a new adventure.
Thursday, September 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your baby is getting so big! We miss you guys!!
ReplyDeleteYou and 3 boys... how fun!! I hope you guys are loving Missouri. Your family is so cute! I'm sure you will have plenty of people to see, but if you ever visit St. George give me a call.
ReplyDelete