Thursday, February 2, 2012

First the year fun



One day it was really nice out so Dave and Lex went out back to play. I went out to find this drawing of our family. I realized I better take a picture as it will probably be the only family shot we get for years where we are all smiling and with our eyes open! Lex had an interesting mess this month. I went into my room and found he had gotten into a box that was holding a frame wrapped in a styrofoam sheet. He had a blast breaking and spreading that throughout my room!
Des loved the Christmas tree and would scoot across the room to play under it and pull at the lights. We kept the tree up for a while after Christmas because they kiddos enjoyed it so much (and so did their mama). Des still loves to eat and is constantly trying to eat what we are. He likes baby food and really any food he can get his hands on. He also loves to go under his swing and play with the straps that hang down. Often Lex will be swinging in his swing and Des will scoot under there and play with the straps as they go back and forth.





No comments:

Post a Comment