Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Springtime Fun

 Lex loves butter. As you can see he got a hold of this stick.
 I was painting my toes the other day and Lex begged me to paint his. He loved it and I thought it was funny... Dave was mad.



Lex filled the dishwasher with dish soap. We had bubbles everywhere!




 Des has started walking. He has walked behind his lion for a while and stood on everything, but now he is getting brave and takes three or four steps before falling! Our attempts at slowing his walking down have not worked. We were hoping if we did not encourage it he would not walk quite yet. Oh well we are proud of him and I just have to realize my baby is growing up!


 See the worm in his hand!



Here is a mess Lex made with Parmesan cheese. That is what we get for trying to watch a movie while he is in the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment