The last few weeks have been interesting. Potty training Lex has been our new project. It has gone pretty well...some days that is. Still a work in progress! The boys love to empty their toy bins and play in them. Their favorite thing is to have us spin them in it. I think it is pretty cute. Lex will hold Des on his lap and they are content to spin forever. Des will get to where his eyes are shifting and he can't sit up straight. We laugh a lot.
Lex with his hoarding. I will be missing stuff and find it shoved into something! This is one of the latest messes.
The boys love to play in the car. They will sit in there forever and take turns driving and hiding stuff in different compartments.
Window watching is one of our favorite hobbies. We yell out the colors of the cars as they drive by. Des will sit there looking outside for a long time!
So Lex had no interest in wearing big boy underwear at first. One of the ways I got him to was putting it on Des. Des did not seem to mind and I thought it was cute.
Dave asked Lex to show him his big boy underwear and this is what he did. I still find it weird that my baby is potty training. Seems like just yesterday he was a baby roaring constantly and begging to breastfeed!

No comments:
Post a Comment