I just love the hair shots. They both have the cutest curly hair! Both love the tub and prefer to get in together.
Dad's helpers cookin breakfast!
The boys had so much fun playing in the leaves. We have an awesome dad that raked them all so we could play in them.
Desmond is such a climber. He climbs everything. He climbed into his high chair and his brother joined him.
This is our oil spill courtesy of Des. I went to the bathroom, big mistake. Came out to find Desmond had dumped an entire bottle of olive oil (the big ones from costco) all over the kitchen. He was slip and sliding all over laughing and Lex was standing there saying "oh no Des."
Jill, your boys are just too cute! I haven't seen you guys in a long time! I'm following you now so I can keep up with your family :) These pictures are just adorable! And the olive oil haha I remember when my little brother dumped a huge bin of flour in the kitchen. Hilarious but messy! Glad to see you guys are doing so great! Check my blog out if you want! scribbles-snapshots.blogspot.com Love you guys!
ReplyDelete