Monday, January 7, 2013

Christmas

Christmas Eve the Boys opened their Christmas jammies. They got cute matching blue mickey mouse ones this year. Christmas morning was a blast. The boys found their bouncy castle and had a lot of fun playing in it throughout the day. 

Des and I taking some down time.




One of the first presents Des opened was this bear. He immediately started hugging it, walked into the other room with it and turned on his show on the computer. He sat there with his bear and watched one of his shows.
  







 We did a turkey for Christmas Dinner and the boys each got a turkey leg. A proud moment for their father. 
This year was our first year doing a Christmas on our own away from family. It was different and we missed being able to go to all the get togethers, the family time, and fun traditions, but it was nice to just have a relaxing Christmas with our sweet boys. At this time of the year I feel so blessed to have the beautiful family I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment