We had so much fun going to St George in September. Dave had to go to Tennessee for work that week so the boys and I went to the Mabin. We loved getting to see all the family and the boys got a lot of outside time :)
Desmond refused to go to sleep until I did. He would lay beside me forever and when I would try to sneak out he would wake up and follow me! Jade and I wanted to watch a movie one night so we let him join us. He did not last long and fell asleep like this!!

Grandma's fun playroom
Feeding uncle Jeff's horses.
Rides and farming fun with Grandma
.JPG)
Lunch with Grandma Graff, Jenny and Grandma Littell. Love pasta factory! So does Des he went to town.
Puppy fun. The boys loved playing with uncle Curt's dog. He was a really good sport as the boys covered him in dirt! In the evenings after dinner I would let the boys go out and play in the dirt behind the mabin. They had so much fun exploring and getting messy.

Lex decided after a week at the Mabin that he wants a ranger. He keeps asking us to buy one.
Going to see the chickens with Grandpa Roberts
The twins were down and brought their new kitty over. The boys loved it of course.
Lots of fun and love from Grandma Roberts
We went shopping with Grandma Littell while we were there and Des was such a good sport. He just sat in the crammed cart with his "nana" aka banana
No comments:
Post a Comment