
Rogan lights up my life. He is so sweet and smiley. We are so happy to have him in our family...he is truly a blessing.

Ya so his mean mother would not let him take a show from the car down into the house (we were going to St George the next day and needed movies kept in there to keep them entertained). He threw a fit and would not leave the car so I went inside and came out a few minutes later to find him on the car lol.


Wee bear in his bumbo. He likes it for a bit then gets tired and slumps over.
This last picture is of Jaden. Funny story actually...I was in the Denver airport about to fly home from a training and I got this picture from Jaden...I could not figure out why Dave's hands and the sink looked different and why Jaden was sending me a picture of Rogan. I stared at it forever and couldn't figure it out. I figured Dave had decided to go to St George or something. I then got another text from Jaden that said "I looked like Rogan." Blew my mind. It is so funny how Lex and Rogan resemble my brothers. Lex looks a lot like Jeff did and obviously Rogan looks like Jaden lol. I am thrilled. Great people to take after :)






Love our little Rogan and Remember Des is two!!!!
ReplyDelete