Saturday, October 31, 2015

Fall fun🍁

Can I just say I love and embrace how plump and juicy Rogan is!! Seriously when clothes don't fit him I feel like it is an accomplishment...like I am doing something right. 
I'm not the only one in love with him. Lex's bestie Ireland does too. She loves to mother him when she comes to play. 

Boys got to go with Bell (who is our beloved sitter and Dave's cousin) to her preschool day at her middle school. They had fun. 




I have been truly blessed to have some of the experiences and trainings lately I have been a part of. In September I went to a training with Candice and was privilidged to train under the world renound EMDR DeTur method creator AJ Popky. This was life changing for me not only professionally, but personally as he took the time to work with me individually to clear my trauma. 
Candice, AJ, and I at our last day of DeTur training. 

I was recently accepted into IITAP (international institute of trauma and addiction professionals) to train under Dr Patrick Carnes to become a CSAT (Certified Sex Addiction Therapist). I attended Mod 1 in Phoenix a couple weeks ago (thank you to Mom, Dave, and Candice for that). 
I made some dear friends while there who I am thrilled to continue seeing and growing with through the next Mods. 
Me, Bruce, and Jessica on our last day of training. 
While I was there I was not missed back home lol. Grandma and the boys had a blast. 
Dave got a ton done with the shed. 
Dave and mom got our 72 hour kits put together. Productive and fun week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment