Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Thanksgiving🦃

Our turkey with his turkey and Indian vest. Des made one too but getting that picture just didn't happen although I tried


We had a yummy fun thanksgiving at the Seely's.

 
Anywhere we go now Des finds someone to wrestle with. He will pick out an adult male usually and just take a swing at him. Then he grins and growls at them as an invitation. Luckily Ammon speaks the same language.

Des with uncle Ammon

We raked up the leaves in Grandma Seely's back yard and played in them

Lex went to work gathering all of the fallen nuts into a pile.


I had such a needed fun girls night at grandma Graff's tea party (Tess's Tea Party) thanksgiving night. It was soul filling to see all those women I love so much that have been such a big part of my life and who I am. Us gals have a lot of fun together. I also got to hold Jeff and Amanda's sweet little Summer for the first time! Jen and I went together and when I went to pick her up I got to meet and love on her sweet baby Tesla for the first time too. Tiny Summer


We stayed at the Mabin our last couple nights. 
Adlynn and Rogabear just minutes before rogan went into the pond. 
Desmond was not going to be satisfied until he got a ranger ride with grandma lol. 
Baby Tess got to know Rogan

The following day we got together with our Roberts family and had lots of fun. Lex and Grandma have a special connection. Though I think she may have a special connection with all of her Grandkids.

Of course the boys begged to go see Grandpas Chickens. It is a must every time we visit.

Grandpa made the mistake of letting Des drive. He almost crashed more then once.



No comments:

Post a Comment