Tuesday, October 1, 2019

⛵️Grandma Day ๐Ÿฆ–

Lex and Des got to go down and stay with Grandma and go to Grandma Day with all the Graff cousins. They had a blast going to Pine Valley and getting to make and race boats and play games. I was so jealous they got to hang out with my fun Mom, Aunts and Grandma Graff; however it was nice to have some one on one time with the Roganbear. 
Grandma also took them to the dinosaur tracks while she had them. We are so lucky to have Gramdma. She has been such a support to us and I love how involved she is in our lives ๐Ÿ’™



















The beautiful lady who started it all.... I bet she has some regrets ๐Ÿ˜‚ jk






















They got to go to a movie and helped pick apricots too. It wasn’t jaws though... 






Looks like they even got a ranger ride or two in with Grandpa

No comments:

Post a Comment