Monday, May 2, 2022

🌼Springtime 🐇


Lex’s game he made. Way fun and he is just so clever 

The boys have been really into circuits and building various boards. 



Amber and I got a lunch in 🖤


My shopping buddy




Someone loves haircuts. Cute Des in the background 




Miss Kim was Rogan’s para at school and moved away recently. She came for a visit and stopped by to see the bear! 





🦷 dentist 🦷 


Creative moments at school. Bless them 😂❤️





Humpty Dumpty moments 







Homework with Lex 


OT time 














Someone has decided to sit in the middle and Lex and I’s games. 





Tim came for a visit! 



I got to go with my friend Cassi to Lexi’s bridal shower. So much fun. 


Speech and more Humpty Dumpty 












Rogan has started imaginative play!! He even goes and plays on his own.

Rogan and Zae 


New appliances and help from Dawson. 

Fun date night 









No comments:

Post a Comment