Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Fall Fun
The other day we drove past a yard sale and decided to stop. We found this cute little chair for Lex that he loves to sit in. I love it! We also got him this sesame street alphabet toy that teaches him his letters and this little wagon that he likes to pull toys and Des in! One of Lex's recent messes involved peanuts as you can see. Des is getting funner and a little bit chubbier every day! He is starting to giggle more and more. We have started calling him chubbers. His momma loves his rolls! It is fun and a little strange to see him wearing all of Lex's old clothes. It does not seem that long ago that Lex was in them. Des seems to be a little shorter than Lex was but a bit chubbier. I love this picture of Dave and Des together. I think he looks a lot like his daddy. Since we had Des it seems to me that Lex looks more like me and Des looks more like his dad. You never know though...as long as they stay cute I don't really care!








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, Des is getting so big! I love all the pictures! I am so glad we have these blogs! We miss you guys and it is fun to see what you have been up to! Love you guys!! Kiss your boys for me :)
ReplyDeleteWill do Thanks Katie!
ReplyDelete