Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Lex's mischief continues...



Mom's goal: keep things clean. Lex's goal: a mess in every room and every room a mess! Lex seems to have hit the the terrible/terrific twos a bit early. Case and point: as I started to write this he came up and shut off the computer! As you can see there have been some pretty fun/interesting messes and adventures. He learned he can fit inside the tupperware cupboard (which has now become a hide and seek favorite). The laundry basket is also a frequent player in many messes. Lex has learned to open the oven, climb up on the cupboard, and then play in things he shouldn't. You can see one day he got into a bottle of pills and opened the capsules all over. It was such a mess! Last week he climbed up the oven and touched one of the burners that was still hot with his arm. He got a pretty bad burn and it broke my heart. We have noticed he is pretty good at not listening to us. Natural consequences usually teach someone to stop doing something...but this was not the first time he has burnt himself (although it is by far the worst) and I am worried it will happen again. Luckily I bought some burn cream a while back so it helps me feel better that we have something to help the throbbing. I hate burns!

1 comment:

  1. My kids used to hide in the Tupperware cupboard too! Gotta love all the messes! I hate burns as well! They are no fun!

    ReplyDelete